You will receive all the discussion related notifications in the Freshconnect notification centre, located at the top right of your Freshdesk page. If you’re not a Freshdesk user, you’ll receive notifications through email.
- You can click on the Freshconnect link in this notification centre to see a list of all the discussions you are collaborating on. To learn how to view all the discussions you’re collaborating on, click here.
3. By default, participants in a discussion receive notifications when someone
- Tags them in a discussion using @username
- Replies to their message directly
- Replies to everyone in the discussion using @discussion
4. Agents receive all notifications in the notification centre, while
If the participant is not directly involved in a discussion (through a reply/tag), they will receive a summary of all the messages in the discussion when there’s a lull in the conversation. For example, if you’re a member of a discussion but two of your teammates are hashing it out between them, you’ll receive an email notification when there’s been quiet time for 5 minutes, after the last message was posted.