Are you a Slack power user?
Good news! The Freshconnect-Slack integration enables you to receive notifications on your Freshconnect discussions, right within a Slack channel of your choice.
Note: You will receive notifications for the following messages:
- @mentions - Whenever someone @mentions you in a discussion
- replies - Whenever someone directly replies to your message (using the reply feature)
- @discussion - Whenever someone tags all the discussion participants using @discussion
How to set it up
- Go to the Settings widget in your Freshconnect web app.
- Here, you'll see a section Get Notified in Slack. Within that, click on Add to Slack.
- Next, select the Slack channel you'd want to receive the notifications in, and click on Allow. (Note: You would have to first create the channel in Slack for it to appear in the dropdown list on this page.)
- Once successfully integrated, the status would appear as Active.
How to disable the integration
- To discontinue receiving messages in Slack go to the Get Notified in Slack section in Settings and click on Remove from Slack.